Amazon OPALTOP  
26-12-2017 09:32 pm
OPALTOP 18K White Gold Plated Created Oval 7x9 Opal Ring For Women (8)
>MATERIAL:Hand-crafted in Brass with 18K White Gold Plated Ring featuring Sparkling Synthetic Opal,it is Lead-free and Nickle-free,If you have Sensitive Skin,You don't need to worry it will do harm to your health.The Opal Ring was handmade by the workers,who has more then 10 years experience in producing jewelry,their craftsmanship is really outstanding.
>MAIN STONE:Synthetic Lab Created White Opal,but it is very nice job with the Flash and not easy to Break than Natural Opal.It is October's Birthstone Opal,Symbolize Lucky and Hope.Ideal Opal Ring Gift to someone who was born in October,which will hold a special place in their heart forever.
>SPECIFICATION:Size 8 Ring Total Weight is about 2.16 gram,The oval white opal size is 7x9MM and the 2 small round opal size is 3MM.The Design of the Wedding Engagement Band is Modern and Elegant,it is absolutely Stunning,it will be surprised by the good quality opal jewelry ring.
>PACKING:Come with a free beautiful Jewelry Gift Box,Great Gift for women,New Years Day's Gift(Jan.1),Valentines Day(Fer.14),Mother's Day Gift(The 2nd Sunday of May),Halloween Gift(Oct.31),Thanksgiving Day Gift(The last Thursday of Nov.),Christmas Gift(Dec.25)
>OCCASSION:Wedding,Engagement Party,Anniversary Party,Birthday Party,Graduation,Festivals,Daily Wearing at Home ,Office and school,The Opal Will Change The Color and show Different Flare as you move your hand,I believe you will get endless compliments from people who notics the vintage style opal ring.It is also a good jewelry to match other opal jewelry set,such as opal earrings,opal pendant necklace,etc.
Amazon OPALTOP  
OPALTOP 18K White Gold Plated Created Oval 7x9 Opal Ring For Women (8)
>MATERIAL:Hand-crafted in Brass with 18K White Gold Plated Ring featuring Sparkling Synthetic Opal,it is Lead-free and Nickle-free,If you have Sensitive Skin,You don't need to worry it will do harm to your health.The Opal Ring was handmade by the workers,who has more then 10 years experience in producing jewelry,their craftsmanship is really outstanding.
>MAIN STONE:Synthetic Lab Created White Opal,but it is very nice job with the Flash and not easy to Break than Natural Opal.It is October's Birthstone Opal,Symbolize Lucky and Hope.Ideal Opal Ring Gift to someone who was born in October,which will hold a special place in their heart forever.
>SPECIFICATION:Size 8 Ring Total Weight is about 2.16 gram,The oval white opal size is 7x9MM and the 2 small round opal size is 3MM.The Design of the Wedding Engagement Band is Modern and Elegant,it is absolutely Stunning,it will be surprised by the good quality opal jewelry ring.
>PACKING:Come with a free beautiful Jewelry Gift Box,Great Gift for women,New Years Day's Gift(Jan.1),Valentines Day(Fer.14),Mother's Day Gift(The 2nd Sunday of May),Halloween Gift(Oct.31),Thanksgiving Day Gift(The last Thursday of Nov.),Christmas Gift(Dec.25)
>OCCASSION:Wedding,Engagement Party,Anniversary Party,Birthday Party,Graduation,Festivals,Daily Wearing at Home ,Office and school,The Opal Will Change The Color and show Different Flare as you move your hand,I believe you will get endless compliments from people who notics the vintage style opal ring.It is also a good jewelry to match other opal jewelry set,such as opal earrings,opal pendant necklace,etc.
Detail
Amazon OPALTOP  
OPALTOP Black Gun Plated 6.5MM Round White Opal Created Amethyst Ring Band (8)
>MATERIAL:Hand-crafted in Brass with 18K Black Gun Plated Ring featuring Sparkling Synthetic Opal,it is Lead-free and Nickle-free,If you have Sensitive Skin,You don't need to worry it will do harm to your health.The Opal Ring was handmade by the workers,who has more than 10 years experience in producing jewelry,their craftsmanship is really outstanding.
>MAIN STONE:Synthetic Lab Created White Opal,4 prong setting,but it is very nice job with the Flash and not easy to Break than Natural Opal.It is October's Birthstone Opal,Symbolize Lucky and Hope.Ideal Opal Ring Gift to someone who was born in October,which will hold a special place in their heart forever.The Ring Paved mini Created Amethyst,which add lots of sparkle.
>SPECIFICATION:Size 8 Ring Total Weight is about 2.89 gram,The round white opal size is 6.5MM.The design of the Round Opal primary stone ring with 2 flowers is Classic and Personality,it is a good gift to someone who was very fashion and persionality.
>PACKING:Come with a free beautiful Jewelry Gift Box,Great Gift for women,New Years Day's Gift(Jan.1),Valentines Day(Fer.14),Mother's Day Gift(The 2nd Sunday of May),Halloween Gift(Oct.31),Thanksgiving Day Gift(The last Thursday of Nov.),Christmas Gift(Dec.25)
>OCCASSION:Wedding,Engagement Party,Anniversary Party,Birthday Party,Graduation,Festivals,Daily Wearing at Home ,Office and school,The Opal Will Change The Color and show Different Flare as you move your hand,I believe you will get endless compliments from people who notics the vintage style opal ring.It is also a good jewelry to match other opal jewelry set,such as opal earrings,opal pendant necklace,etc.
Detail
Amazon OPALTOP  
OPALTOP Black Gun Plated 6.5MM Round White Opal Created Amethyst Ring Band (6)
>MATERIAL:Hand-crafted in Brass with 18K Black Gun Plated Ring featuring Sparkling Synthetic Opal,it is Lead-free and Nickle-free,If you have Sensitive Skin,You don't need to worry it will do harm to your health.The Opal Ring was handmade by the workers,who has more then 10 years experience in producing jewelry,their craftsmanship is really outstanding.
>MAIN STONE:Synthetic Lab Created White Opal,4 prong setting,but it is very nice job with the Flash and not easy to Break than Natural Opal.It is October's Birthstone Opal,Symbolize Lucky and Hope.Ideal Opal Ring Gift to someone who was born in October,which will hold a special place in their heart forever.The Ring Paved mini Created Amethyst,which add lots of sparkle.
>SPECIFICATION:Size 6 Ring Total Weight is about 2.69 gram,The round white opal size is 6.5MM.The design of the Round Opal primary stone ring with 2 flowers is Classic and Personality,it is a good gift to someone who was very fashion and persionality.
>PACKING:Come with a free beautiful Jewelry Gift Box,Great Gift for women,New Years Day's Gift(Jan.1),Valentines Day(Fer.14),Mother's Day Gift(The 2nd Sunday of May),Halloween Gift(Oct.31),Thanksgiving Day Gift(The last Thursday of Nov.),Christmas Gift(Dec.25)
>OCCASSION:Wedding,Engagement Party,Anniversary Party,Birthday Party,Graduation,Festivals,Daily Wearing at Home ,Office and school,The Opal Will Change The Color and show Different Flare as you move your hand,I believe you will get endless compliments from people who notics the vintage style opal ring.It is also a good jewelry to match other opal jewelry set,such as opal earrings,opal pendant necklace,etc.
Detail
Amazon OPALTOP  
OPALTOP Black Gun Plated 6.5MM Round White Opal Created Amethyst Ring Band (7)
>MATERIAL:Hand-crafted in Brass with 18K Black Gun Plated Ring featuring Sparkling Synthetic Opal,it is Lead-free and Nickle-free,If you have Sensitive Skin,You don't need to worry it will do harm to your health.The Opal Ring was handmade by the workers,who has more then 10 years experience in producing jewelry,their craftsmanship is really outstanding.
>MAIN STONE:Synthetic Lab Created White Opal,4 prong setting,but it is very nice job with the Flash and not easy to Break than Natural Opal.It is October's Birthstone Opal,Symbolize Lucky and Hope.Ideal Opal Ring Gift to someone who was born in October,which will hold a special place in their heart forever.The Ring Paved mini Created Amethyst,which add lots of sparkle.
>SPECIFICATION:Size 7 Ring Total Weight is about 2.79 gram,The round white opal size is 6.5MM.The design of the Round Opal primary stone ring with 2 flowers is Classic and Personality,it is a good gift to someone who was very fashion and persionality.
>PACKING:Come with a free beautiful Jewelry Gift Box,Great Gift for women,New Years Day's Gift(Jan.1),Valentines Day(Fer.14),Mother's Day Gift(The 2nd Sunday of May),Halloween Gift(Oct.31),Thanksgiving Day Gift(The last Thursday of Nov.),Christmas Gift(Dec.25)
>OCCASSION:Wedding,Engagement Party,Anniversary Party,Birthday Party,Graduation,Festivals,Daily Wearing at Home ,Office and school,The Opal Will Change The Color and show Different Flare as you move your hand,I believe you will get endless compliments from people who notics the vintage style opal ring.It is also a good jewelry to match other opal jewelry set,such as opal earrings,opal pendant necklace,etc.
Detail
Amazon OPALTOP  
18K White Gold Plated Hypoallergenic 4MM Mini Round Opal Stud Earrings Little Girls Women OPALTOP
>SPECIFICATION:Post length is 12mm(0.47in);Total weight is about 0.68 g/pair;Nice and secure butterfly earrings backs for safety.
>MAINSTONE:4mm round cut Synthetic Lab Created White Opal,4 prongs setting,very nice job with the Flash and not easy to Break than Natural Opal.It is October's Birthstone Opal,Symbolize Lucky and Hope.Ideal Gift to someone who was born in October or anniversary date,which will hold a special place in their heart forever.
>MATERIAL:Hand-crafted in Brass with 18K white gold plated Earrings featuring Sparkling Lab Created White Round Opal, The materials are high-grade environmental,lead & nickel free.Vacuum plating to make long-lasting color and high polished to make all products are in a perfect presentation. The platinum in the earrings does not tarnish and if you have sensitive skin, this metal is hypoallergenic.Suitable for sensitive ear or baby girls ears.
>STYLE:The round cut small stud earrings is very lightweight that do not weigh your earlobe.Cute and exquisite,very suit for little girls and your second piercing lobe.This shiny opal earrings will be everyone's favorite gifts.The opal will change the color and show unique flare of different light,you will get endless compliments from people who notices the vintage stud earrings.
>PACKING:A free cute Jewelry Gift Box/Pouch.New Years Day(Jan.1),Valentines Day(Fer.14),Mother's Day Gift(The 2nd Sunday of May), Halloween(Oct.31),Thanksgiving Day(The last Thursday of Nov.), Merry Christmas (Dec.25). Wedding, Engagement, Anniversary, Birthday Party, Graduation, Festivals,Daily Wearing at Home ,Office and School,Shopping,etc.
Detail
Amazon COFREYA  
Portable Travel Bottles,TSA Approved Travel containers,Leak proof Silicone Travel Shampoo And Conditioner Bottles,Perfect for Business or Personal Travel, Fun Outdoors, and Much More
ARE YOU GET TIRED OF GETTING FRUSTRATIONS OF CARRYING MESSY BOTTLES WHEN YOU ARE TRAVELING?This travel bottles containers could help you avoid this,getting away with visual noise of commercial packaging by simply grabbing this nice and lean bottle-set for packing liquids!
【FOOD GRADE MATERIAL, BPA FREE GUARANTEED!】 Our FDA Certificated airline silicone travel containers for toiletries are 100% BPA Free.These silicone travel bottles are perfect for shampoo, lotion, conditioner, face wash, body wash, sunblock, come with a zippered clear toiletry bag, portable, compact, easy solution to security check-ins. Food grade silicon also suitable for salad dressing, ketchup, mustard etc. in your lunch box. :D
【NO LEAKAGE AND LAST-DROP WASTE!】 3-layer leak-proof design prevents liquid leakage or spillage, offers protection to your luggage and cloths. Opal shape allows no liquids stuck in the bottle corner and helps you to get the last drop out without wasting any privacy products.Leak proof travel bottles for you.
【PACK LIGHT & EASY TO REFILL AND CLEAN】Made from premium-quality silicone + PP material, super compression resistance, lightness, durable and waterproof.These travel accessories are made of soft and squeezable body with wide mouth for easy refill and cleaning,including 3 silicone travel bottles, 2 cream boxes and 2 toothbrush cover.
【AIRLINE TRAVEL ACCESSORIES, GREAT OUTDOOR SOLUTION】3*3oz soft travel containers/bottles, neatly packed in a quart-sized, clear, zippered bag, super convenient to keep your shampoos and lotions organized.3 Pcs pack is also ideal for single traveler/ couples and friends. Perfect for business or personal travel, camping, hiking, picnic, fun outdoors, gym etc., act and enjoy this amazing value of money!There is no greater frustration than arriving at the airport
Detail
Amazon Gem Stone King  
10K White Gold Diamond Accent Three-Stone Engagement Ring set with 2.04 Ct Red Rhodolite Garnet & White Ethiopian Opal (Ring Size 6)
ELEGANT- And sophisticated this gorgeous ring promises a carefree and comfortable wear. Its design is meant to accentuate the fingers beautifully. This ring is truly a gorgeous piece that deserves a spot in every jewelry collection.
MADE OF REAL SOLID GENUINE 10K WHITE GOLD - This Ring is made of solid 10K White Gold, with 10k Stamp. This composition makes this ring extremely tough making it suitable for everyday use. Every piece passes rigorous inspection. So you can buy with confidence.
MESMERIZING DESIGN - This design is Sleek and Modern yet Classic and Elegant Style. fit for any occasion as daily wearing home and office. Carefully packed in beautiful jewelry box. Absolutely a great gift to express your love for your mother, girlfriend, fiancee, wife, valentine, family or just a friend,etc. Great gifts on Mother 's Day , Wedding , Anniversary day ,Valentine's Day or Christmas Day.
PURE PERFECTION- This ring is perfect for professing your affections for that special someone or as a just "Thinking of you" gift. It can be worn with any outfit and is a truly gorgeous addition to any jewelry collection. Gift this beautiful piece to yourself or to someone you love.
TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - When you order today, you're protected. The item comes with a No questions asked money back guarantee combined with world class customer service. Free Return and Refund and Lifetime Warranty and Free Second Day Delivery for Amazon Prime!
Detail
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.